Sunday, August 16, 2009

Reunions

We had some fun reunions while we were home (as you can see from previous posts, as well). This one was quite fun for me (although the car ride to VA with Michaela definitely was not - thank you so much, Mom, for driving with us). These are my college girls!! We were all randomly put in a suite together in the only all-girls dorm freshman year of college. There were 3 bedrooms with a living room in the middle. Erin (redhead beside me) was my roommate that year. Elizabeth, Courtney, and I all lived in an apartment off-campus junior and senior years with Beth (prego in the middle) joining us senior year. "Randomly put together" freshman year means "God put together"...these are friends for life! This reunion was a blessing and about time because I hadn't seen Beth, Courtney, and Elizabeth in over 3 years!




As the president of the Warwick High School Class of 1999, I had the great fun (sorry for the sarcasm) of organizing our 10 year reunion. Although it ended up kind of small and some of my ideas got nixed at the last minute, I was pleased with the success of it as most people seemed to really enjoy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment