Monday, August 17, 2009

Michaela made some friends

Besides meeting Walker (in previous Reunion post), Michaela got to meet some more babies (and so did I!)!



Little Safiya (rhymes with mafia) was born just 6 days before Michaela just across the ocean. I am holding Safiya (just in case you don't visit the blog often enough to know what my baby looks like), and my friend Mary is holding Michaela. I am very sad that I didn't get a picture with Safiya's mom, Nancy. She and I have been friends since 8th grade. Hopefully next time, we will get that pic and more playtime for the girls!





Baby Natalie (due in September) is still in the belly, but Michaela touched that belly before she fell asleep!



Leah was very interested in Michaela. As you can see, her smart mommy put her at a considerable distance from Michaela to save her from big toddler movements, but it didn't take Leah long to wiggle her way over to get ahold of some part of Michaela! The progression in the pics is very cute, but I only put the beginning and end here for your viewing pleasure.




Michaela seems to have mostly boyfriends here in Germany, and all the girlfriends are in the U.S. Another girlfriend was born while we were in the U.S. (July 22) to one of my very best friends, but she was all the way in FL, so Michaela hasn't met her yet! She did have one big boyfriend (18 mo) in Lititz, but we didn't manage to get a picture of him, for some reason. Sorry Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment