Saturday, September 26, 2009

Teeth!

Michaela awoke with not one but 2 teeth this morning! All of the previous week's fuss and constant suckling at night are explained! I thought the bottom right tooth had erupted by Monday but then it seemed to go away, but this morning, both bottom teeth are definitely through! She kept pushing her tongue over the area the past few days so we couldn't see them when we tried, but this morning, I felt those sharp little teeth and have been able to see them when her mouth is open too. If she allows us to get a picture sometime soon, I will post it. She does like to cover them with her tongue though. Other news is that Michaela's great grandparents and Uncle Gary arrived this morning and will be here for a week, so we are excited about that. Also, she will be 5 months old already tomorrow. I can't believe I have a big 5-month-old baby with 2 teeth!

1 comment: