Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sitting pretty...




or is it sitting angry? Michaela sat unassisted for the first time today (since I am always behind in posting and am doing them in retrospect by changing the dates...now a week and a half later, she is getting really good at it!). Now, back to Sept. 1st, she was feeling pretty steady when I was helping her...she had been kind of fussy early, like way before her normal bedtime that evening, so I was trying to find ways to entertain her. I was helping her sit and let go when she was feeling so steady and started supporting herself with her hands. I grabbed the camera and instead of being all smiley and proud of herself like I thought she would be, she got very mad! To my surprise, she was utterly exhausted that early in the evening, and the poor thing just wanted to sleep while I was making her use all her muscles to hold herself up. She fell asleep about 5 minutes after these pics were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment