Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jumping Queen

Michaela has figured out how to really jump in the past week and now LOVES her jumper. She will jump and jump with a smile on her face the whole time. I can get stuff done while she is jumping, so I love the jumper too. I tried to upload a video of her jumping yesterday, but it didn't work for me, but hopefully you will enjoy this one. She was jumping while I was washing dishes. I started clicking Michael's grilling tongs to entertain her, and she laughed a lot when they got her. This was after the game lost its novelty a little, but she was still enjoying it a little. Please ignore the cluttered laundry/trash closet behind her.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I would be jumping like crazy if you were coming after me with those freaky metal things too! She is adorable, I still love the hawk-hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMBER! She is a doll! I can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy! OH SO CUTE! WOW!

    Did you hear I am expecting in May?!?! And I live close to your parents! When may you be in town next????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have watched this several times and I just recently noticed that her right arm is pinned in the right leg hole, which probably isn't the most comfortable position to be in. What amazes me is that she don't seem to care--she is just happy to be jumping.

    ReplyDelete