Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shots!!

Michaela had her 2 month appt. today and it went MUCH better than the last doctor's appt. She practically slept through the whole thing. She weighed in at 11 lb (about 75th percentile) and 22.4 inches (50th %). Her head is just over 75th percentile at 15.35 inches. She also got her first vaccinations. Even though she got 3 shots at separate occasions (I was hoping they would do both legs at once or let me do one at the same time), she did pretty well. She cried for a minute as she was getting them, but stopped crying as soon as I picked her up. She then proceeded to sleep almost the entire day. When she awoke and was getting her diaper changed, I snapped a couple pics to show her band-aids and smiles. (The red mark on her left thigh is a strawberry hemangioma that she was born with.)








1 comment:

  1. She is so stinkin' adorable! What a brave little girl. I love her sweet smiles. Her boyfriend would like a date soon:)

    ReplyDelete