Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy 1st Father's Day to Michael and Happy Father's Day to all the fathers reading this blog, especially Tom and Niels! :) Michaela and I are very blessed to have a man in our lives who has emerged as a "natural" when it comes to fathering. He has thoroughly impressed me and exceeded my expectations in the past 8 weeks! And I'm sure this will continue as Michaela becomes more interactive since he has been saying things to her since week one like, "ok, michaela, now push your arm through, " as he is dressing her. Thank you for everything you do for us. WE LOVE YOU! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Daddy with his girl...












3 comments:

  1. I love it! Especially the one where they are sleeping together on the couch AND the one where they're reading the paper together...priceless! Happy Father's Day, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be kidding me, these two are headed toward the most special relationship, and there eerily similar appearances will seal the deal! The couch shot is unreal. You must have staged that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom took the couch shot when she was here. Michaela was napping well in the boppy, so I went to bed while my mom and Michael were watching a movie and Michaela. My mom says that Michael was quickly asleep in the same position so she grabbed the camera...no staging (except by God's design and cloning abilities)!

    ReplyDelete