Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back from the hospital

Here are some of our pictures of Miss Michaela. Mommy spent a total of 17 hours and 49 minutes in labor, but every minute was worth it. Daddy was extremely busy during labor and finished it off by cutting the umbilical cord. Now we have a beautiful, alert, and lovely baby girl. How blessed we are! Thank you God.


A 24 hour old family!



Welcome Miss Michaela Joy!
Mommy couldn't hold back the tears when she saw this.


1 day, 1 month, and 3 months old.

Our postpartum room.




Getting an EKG this morning.



Miss Michaela


Post EKG, everything is normal.


Mommy before the real pain.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amber, she's gorgeous! She looks VERY much like Mommy so far. I'm so very proud of you and I can't wait to hear you tell me allllll about it! Let me know when you're settled in enough for a phone call! I can't wait! My love to all!

    p.s. Caroline says "hi" to Michaela! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly does "alert" mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, precious pictures! Thanks for taking the time to post them.

    Don't forget to rest when you can! Enjoy your little one :)

    ReplyDelete