Monday, April 20, 2009

39 week baby shower!

The wonderfully, creative hostess and me.

One of our last photos together before becoming parents.

What could cause such awe in all these children?

3 grown men trying to drink from preemie bottles!

So cute!

1 year from now, one of these could be ours...which sex will it be?

We were blessed with so many thoughtful and useful gifts! I was impressed with the selections for an unknown gender 1 week before due date!

And the winner is....10 squares of toilet paper!

And again, the men gave us all some entertainment with deciphering the diaper contents.
What a fun shower! Thank you AWOL Mommy for all your hard work, Bailey Babblers for coming so far to join in the fun, and to all our friends who made it so special!
(You can view pics bigger by clicking on them.)

1 comment:

  1. so cute! And, I take it you are cloth diapering--YEA!!! I hope you love it! We have all of our supplies and are starting once we get all moved into our house this week...I just can't wait! I'm so sick of disposables! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete