Sunday, October 25, 2009

Walker

My parents are strong supporters of baby walkers, and although they are made differently nowadays and not always recommended, I decided to try one. Found this one at the thrift store for $8, which made that decision easier. Michaela's not so sure about it yet and gets frustrated quickly when she moves backwards instead of forward, but she likes playing with the toys and playing with the little steering wheel. I think she will like it sometime soon.
Check out that crazy face.
The walker definitely does not compare to her most favorite fun all day...the jumper.
This is one of my favorite faces...the crinkled nose, heavy breathing (excited) smile. She does it OFTEN.And just another cute one. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that little crinkled face, too! She's getting so big! Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete